"This diary is my kief, hashish, and opium pipe. This is my drug and my vice." -Anais Nin

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cambodia or Europe

ok so this is blowing my miiind! ive been to germany and some of central europe already and i told the sis i'd go with her this coming march because she's never been. And we kinda have to go before April because thats when her ticket to Amsterdam expires. Buuuuuut i got this sweeeeet offer to go to cambodia to work in an orphanage for like a month!!!!!! idk i just think it would be wicked to be completly culture shocked and have nothing but my camera by my side.... id be in heaven... kind of.. oh yea and the catch, i barley have money to go to either of them. Damn this is boosh ooooh weeeell at least im not wrapped up like a douche in the middle of the night.


what does that guy really say anyway???

No comments:

Post a Comment