"This diary is my kief, hashish, and opium pipe. This is my drug and my vice." -Anais Nin

Sunday, July 19, 2009

MIKA MIKO @ the smell












not a liquor store in sight i needed cigarettes FAST. me and gary found a cigar shop, after walking around for ev er. sitting outside was the future mayor of los angeles, so he says.
he also asked if we'd like some pistachios, aka RICH MANS NUTS. we passed.
first to play was the widow babys, with an adorable lead voaclist screaming things like "my teeth are bones" at the top of her lungs backed up by, well noise. id have to say i felt like they were just playing the same song on repeat.
next was audacity...


MIKA MIKO = a shit ton of fun. those girls are badass . end of story.



twas hot in der






www.myspace.com/mikamiko

3 comments:

  1. hot damn. what a good night. :]
    -gary.

    p.s. do you have the epic picture of us from the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lied. al has them on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mika Miko is fun. I haven't seen a picture of Al in FOR ever and he has gotten much more handsome. I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete