"This diary is my kief, hashish, and opium pipe. This is my drug and my vice." -Anais Nin

Saturday, October 10, 2009

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

One of my absolute favorite movies growing up was Mermaids, starring Cher, Bob Hoskins, Winona Ryder and Christina Ricci. Its about Charlotte, a curious 15 year old growing up in a small town in Mass. with a super lax mother and adorable little sister. It totally made me feel better about being a young girl, crushin/dreaming about older, hot, and more mature boys (like Johnny Depp) and wondering if he'll ever notice me in little old San Diego......anyway. The last scene makes my heart melt when all the ladies prepare for dinner with Jimmy Soul "If you wanna be happy" in the background. HIT IT.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!!!!!!! Pls check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip site
    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete