"This diary is my kief, hashish, and opium pipe. This is my drug and my vice." -Anais Nin

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lisa Frank

Throughout my elementary school career, I was obsessed with Lisa Frank. I tried my hardest to collect as much Lisa Frank shit as possible: pencils/pens, notebook's, zipper bags, STICKERS, etc. I loved all the cute animals and all the psychedelic colors.

When my mom, sister & I made Target trips, I would run straight to the stationary section and collect as much Lisa Frank (& Hello Kitty) stuff as possible and put it in the cart when my mom wasn't looking.

When it was time for check-out, my mom noticed the cashier scanning all of my stuff. Then she would frown and nod her head. My response would usually be, "What? It's for school." And that settled everything.

Then I'd get home and rip everything open. This is the only time I'd be excited for school... So I could show off all my Lisa Frank:)

Ahhhh, to be young again.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What!?! Where did she get that shirt???

No comments:

Post a Comment