"This diary is my kief, hashish, and opium pipe. This is my drug and my vice." -Anais Nin

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rose Guardian Self Defense Products

Rose Guardian Self Defense Products have created pepper sprays, tasers, etc disguised as everyday female products. I think its genius. Security always makes me toss my regular pepper sprays which sucks cause by the end of the night, I'm screwed. If they check your purse with these clever products, security will have no idea.

I've never had to use my pepper spray but you know what they say, "Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.." or whatever.....

Im think I'm good with my butterfly knife;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pepper Spray (Blush Applicator)

Photobucket

Taser (Cell Phone) Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment