"This diary is my kief, hashish, and opium pipe. This is my drug and my vice." -Anais Nin

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PSYCHO DREAM GOTH

I have no clue what this genre is, but its been haunting the halls of my house for the past few days. The video a few blogs ago with the guy infatuated with his piggy was a music video for a band signed by iamsound called SALEM


This whole thing started with The Samps and this song :
The Samps - F.X.N.C. by LadyInfection

Then led in to :
LONRG MIX SIDE B by The Samps
I admire everything about it, the highs and the lows, the whole mixtape takes you on a journey and fucks with your brain. Its dream like mashup is over the top.

Going back to SALEM a group I found out about just a few days ago are a bit darker then The Samps but have a similar style in that they create 10 songs in one or remix repeat random things that wouldn't usually be recognized in a song and they capitolize on it.


I'm sure theres many more bands out there like these, wait and see, more music to come...

CHECKEM OUT SUPPORT

SALEM

THE SAMPS

No comments:

Post a Comment