"This diary is my kief, hashish, and opium pipe. This is my drug and my vice." -Anais Nin

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SPACE INVADER














On my way to school I notice an icon a little more than familiar, getting closer I realize my eyes were not decieving me, it was none other than Space Invader, IN SAN DIEGO!

I was happy to see one and then no more than 5 minutes later I see ANOTHER!
Come to find out there was 19 more.




Space Invader took over Downtown San Diego hitting up 21 different spots creating an art walk.

Check out an upcoming show at MCASD "VIVA LA REVOLUCION: A DIALOGUE WITH THE URBAN LANDSCAPE" featuring a collaboration of all familiar artists from far and wide Banksy, Blu, Shepard Fairey, Space Invader, Swoon and many others.

Jul 18, 2010–Jan 02, 2011 at MCASD Downtown, Jacobs Building

No comments:

Post a Comment